The Texas Food Truck Showdown is Saturday, March 28, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tasty Tickets become invalid after 4 p.m. and no refunds are issued for unused tickets. Please note that tickets can no longer be purchased after 3 p.m. Click here for more information.
During the competition (10 a.m. - 4 p.m.), when you use a Tasty Ticket at a food truck, you gave that truck your vote! When the competition ends, the truck who has the most Tasty Tickets will win the People's Choice Award.
Yes, a map will be available to pick up at the event and can also be found here.
Please contact the Greater Waco Chamber at 254-757-5600.
- Baby strollers
- Backpacks (standard school sized. No frames or camping gear)
- Blankets, sheets, towels
- Empty CamelBak water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
- Portable/collapsible chair
- Umbrella (hand-held ONLY and no bigger than 42 in. when open)
- Pets (must be kept on a leash.)
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any kind. (exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and illicit substances of any kind
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each)
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Skateboards, scooters and bicycles inside the festival grounds
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc. Those not following this rule will be asked to leave.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Pets not on a leash.
- The unauthorized use of banners, signs and flags are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated on-site.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
For additional questions about allowed and prohibited items, please use the contact form below.
Yes! Furry friends are welcome. Please keep your pet on a leash and avoid bringing any aggressive animals.
Please see your map – the Lost & Found tent will be located near the volunteer check-in tent located at the Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce's front door. You can also contact the Chamber about your lost items after the event via the contact form below.
Cash and credit cards will be accepted at the drink booths, merchandise tables, beer garden, Tasty Ticket tent and at the Pop Up Market. Multiple ATMs will be available on site.
Signature Dishes are only available to purchase via Tasty Tickets during the competition from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. After the competition ends, food trucks will then have open sales where they will be accepting cash/credit.
For more information about Tasty Tickets, click here.
Showdown personnel reserves the right to refuse admission or remove an individual from the event without refund in reasonable circumstances – such as the refusal of security checks or if event staff consider that your behavior may adversely affect other people’s safety or enjoyment of the event.
NOTE: By attending the event, you consent to be filmed/recorded as part of the audience for security and broadcast without payments.
Still have questions? Use the contact form below.