We are excited to announce that The Texas Food Truck Showdown will be back on March 28, 2020. Below is the Schedule of Events, but please check back regularly as we will be adding information as we get closer to the event. Follow us on Facebook for the latest information!
- Celebrity judging from 8 to 10 a.m. *food trucks will begin selling their signature dishes to the public at 10 a.m.*
- Competition and Public Voting from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. – *Only Tasty Tickets are accepted during this time. Tickets will not be available for purchase after 3 p.m.*
- Pop Up Market featuring local artists with unique pieces and products. From various artwork to handcrafted jewelry and pottery, visit the market from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Children’s box lunches will be available for purchase from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. No Tasty Tickets necessary. Purchase for $5 with cash or card. Box lunches will include peanut butter & jelly sandwiches with a side and a drink.
- Beer and Wine Garden will be available from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Be sure to enjoy some spirits at our beer and wine garden! Tasty Tickets will not be accepted at the Beer and Wine Garden. Cash or card only.
- Live music and entertainment starting at noon, that will continue throughout the day on our main stage.
- The KidsZone will include face painting among other children’s activities throughout the day.
- The Texas Food Truck Champion will be announced around 4:30 p.m.
- Food Trucks open full menus from 4 to 8 p.m. for cash/card purchases. *No Tasty Tickets will be accepted after 4 p.m.
- Live broadcasts from iHeartMedia throughout the day from Waco 100.
- Live coverage from KWTX News from their Game Day trailer.
Thank you to our presenting sponsor, Texas Farm Bureau Insurance.
The Texas Food Truck Showdown will be located next to the Greater Waco Chamber building (101 S. Third Street, Waco, TX 76701) in downtown Waco. The event space is located at Heritage Square. 2020 Event Map coming soon!