Schedule of Events
We are excited to announce that The Texas Food Truck Showdown will be back in March 2020. Below is the 2019 Schedule of Events, but please check back regularly as we will be adding information as we get closer to the event.
- Celebrity judging from 8 to 10 a.m. *Please note that food trucks will begin selling their signature dishes at 10 a.m.*
- Competition and Public Voting from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. – *NOTE: Tasty Tickets only accepted during this time. Tickets will not be available for purchase after 3 p.m.*
- Pop Up Market featuring local artists with unique pieces and products. From various artwork to handcrafted jewelry and pottery, visit the artists’ market from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Children’s box lunches will be available for purchase from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. No tickets necessary. Purchase for $5 with cash or card. Box lunches will include peanut butter & jelly sandwiches with a side and a drink.
- Beer and Wine Garden will be available from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Be sure to enjoy some spirits at our beer and wine garden! No tickets necessary. Purchase beer and wine directly from the beer and wine garden tent with cash or card.
- Live music and entertainment starting at noon, that will continue throughout the day on our main stage. Following is the Band Lineup:
- Jessica & Clinton
- Nate Rodriguez
- Johnny Joe Ramos
- Los Roachez
- Huser Brothers
- Sloppy Joe Band
- The Providence KidsZone will include face painting, children’s activities and Ponies & Pals Petting Zoo throughout the day. Austin Reptile Shows will have reptile adventures at 10:30 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- The Texas Food Truck Champion will be announced around 4:30 p.m.
- Food Trucks open full menus from 4 to 8 p.m. for cash/card purchases. *No Tasty tickets will be accepted after 4 p.m.
- Live broadcasts from iHeartMedia throughout the day from Waco 100.
- Live coverage from KWTX News from their Game Day trailer.
Thank you to our presenting sponsor, Jeff Hunter Toyota.