Please note the allowed and prohibited items at The Texas Food Truck Showdown.
- Baby strollers
- Backpacks (standard school sized. No frames or camping gear)
- Blankets, sheets, towels
- Empty CamelBak water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
- Portable/collapsible chair
- Umbrella (hand-held ONLY and no bigger than 42 in. when open)
- Pets (must be kept on a leash.)
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any kind. (exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and illicit substances of any kind
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each)
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc. Those not following this rule will be asked to leave.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Pets not on a leash.
- Bicycles inside festival grounds
- The unauthorized use of banners, signs and flags are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated on-site before
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
For additional questions about allowed and prohibited items, email us at email@example.com.